ALL DIRECTORS MANAGEMENT MENZI
25 years of experience in the mining company leadership and management
- Former Executive Chairman of Ormonde Mining
- Former President and CEO Gabriel Resources
- Former CEO of Avocet Mining
40 years of experience in law, sustainability and energy storage and is a global thought leader on energy and sustainability issues
- Director VP at ePower Engine Systems Inc
- Chairman at Axion Power International Inc
- Partner at Fefer Peterson Co
30 years of experience in mine management, corporate finance and corporate development
- Director at Hatch
- Corporate Development at African Minerals
- Head mining corporate finance at Canaccord
- Various mining engineering roles at Gencor DE Beers and Debswana
20 years’ senior level experience with broad financial, risk, operational and capital project roles in global mining
- CFO for Exiro Minerals Corp. and Willeson Metals Corp.
- Head of Finance, North Atlantic Operations and Asian Refineries for Vale S.A.
- Director of Finance and Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) for the Goro Project and Operations in New Caledonia for Vale S.A.
30 years' experience in the provision of E&S advisory services to the natural resources and clean energy sectors
- Established the international environmental, social and governance practice for Hatch Associates and was Regional Director Europe & Middle East, Environmental Services Group
- Founder of Green Business Consulting Ltd
- Head of Environment Works Consultancy at Shirley Parsons
20 years of experience in investment banking, senior management, project delivery and development of resource companies.
- Director at Royal IHC, Project Delivery
- Director of Awale Resources
- CFO at Silver Bear Resources
- Director at BMO Capital Markets
- MSc in Extractive Metallurgy from Delft University of Technology in The Netherlands
Over 20 years of experience in mine finance capital markets, financial reporting, risk management, internal controls and corporate governance
- Director, Marketing at Hudbay Minerals
- Non Executive Director Nevada Zinc Corp
- CFO at Premier Royalty Inc
Over 20 years of international natural resources sector experience in senior management and investment banking roles and holds a CFA Certificate in ESG Investing.
- Senior Investment Professional with Greenstone Resources, a US$475 million mining-focused private equity fund.
- JP Morgan’s Metals & Mining investment banking team in London and Johannesburg.
- Senior management roles at a number of international private and public natural resources companies.
Mr. Geerligs is a civil engineer and has over 20 years’ experience in construction and project delivery of mining and industrial projects globally.
- Experience in construction and project delivery of mining and industrial projects in the Russian Federation and Europe with companies including Silver Bear Resources, Knauf Insulation and Royal IHC
- Consultant to Giyani since May 2021
Over 30 years of environmental and social experience across natural resources, agriculture and industrial sector projects globally.
- Completed numerous ESIAs in compliance with international standards (World Bank, International Finance Corporation Performance Standards and Equator Principles), environmental and social reviews, audits, environmental and social management plans, waste and tailings management plans, site decommissioning and closure plans, and stakeholder engagement.
Over 20 years’ experience in mining project development worldwide.
- Formerly Tetra Tech’s project manager for the K.Hill Project feasibility study.
- Previously worked for Bateman Engineering, BHP Billiton Limited and Paterson and Cooke.
- CEng., PrEng. MScEng, PMP certified Qualified Person (“QP”).
Over 12 years of geology/geotechnical field investigations and mining operational experience both nationally and internationally, as well as experience in project management and stakeholder engagement in the mining and oil and gas sector..
- Minerals Development Company Botswana, Stakeholder engagement
- Horizon Geotechnical Company, geotechnical engineer and project management - international near and offshore drilling projects and management
- Debswana Diamond Company, geology
Highly experienced Process Design Engineer with a successful history in the mining & metals industry, with extensive, international background in engineering design, implementation and commissioning.
- Anglo American, Senior Process Engineer
- Johnson Matthey, Senior Process Engineer
- Tetra Tech, Senior Process Engineer
A former mining engineer with over 5 years of experience in communications and investor relations consultancy for the mining industry.
- Senior Associate at Buchanan Communications
13 years of operations experience in base metals and diamond mining within Botswana
- Consultant to Premium Nickel Resources
- Facilities Manager at Discovery Metals
- Shift Co Ordinator at BCL limited
13 years of exploration geology experience across Africa
- Project Geologist at Remote Exploration Services
- Consulting Geologist at Lambda Tau
Over 20 years of experience in exploration, management and government within Botswana
- Non Executive Director for Equity Drilling
- Held a number of senior roles with Petra Diamonds, Firestone Diamonds, Debswana Diamonds Botswana Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources
25 years of mining industry experience in geological consultancy, investor relations & corporate governance
- Corporate Secretary & Investor Relations at Silver Bear Resources
- VP Investor Relations AXMIN Inc. Investor Relations at SAMAX Gold
16 years of experience, including 11 in the mining and natural resources industry, focused on financial reporting, system implementations, internal controls and accounting policy and procedures development.
- Assistant Controller at Baffinland Iron Mines Corporation.
- Similar roles both at SNC Lavalin Inc. and Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
Over 40 years of experience in operations, management and government within Botswana
- Mining Manager at Debswana Orapa mine
- Mining Manager Tati Nickel Mine
- Director of Botswana Department of Mines